The Sites podcast is back! And with a brand new name, plus a new format and schedule. Jerod Morris discusses what all the changes mean, and then dives right into our first topic of 2018 — how to define your ideal audience.
Here is a quick rundown of what you’ll find in this episode:
- What you get when you sign up for a StudioPress Site
- Jerod explains why we changed the name of the podcast from Sites to Site Success, plus what you can expect from the show as we move forward in 2018
- Jerod provides you with questions #1 and #2 that will help you define your ideal audience: 1) who is your ideal audience member, and 2) what are they seeing/thinking/feeling/doing?
- Jerod delivers question #3, which requires a bit more explanation than the first two. He shares some examples from his own projects for how he goes about answering this one
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Authority Pro Theme by StudioPress
- Blog post by Brian Clark: The Simple 3-Step Process for Creating a Winning Content Marketing Strategy
- Downloadable empathy map
- Empathy Maps: A Complete Guide to Crawling Inside Your Customer’s Head