This week, Jerod Morris walks you through the next step after defining your ideal audience: putting together your initial content marketing strategy, which helps propel you and your content forward in the direction of specific goals.
Here is a quick rundown of the questions Jerod walks you through in this episode:
- Why is it so important to figure your content marketing strategy?
- What does your ideal audience member need to know in order to do business with you?
- How can you position your content to be different than what people are already seeing?
- What will allow your content to engage people in a deeper way that will make you and your site indispensable?
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Authority Pro Theme by StudioPress
- The Simple 3-Step Process for Creating a Winning Content Marketing Strategy — by Brian Clark
- Downloadable empathy map