Genesis Connect for WooCommerce has just been updated to version 1.0.0!
Lots of changes were made since the previous version, including:
- WooCommerce version-check support.
- Reinstate Genesis Featured Products widget.
- Fixed ‘ID was called incorrectly’ error if Genesis Featured Products widget is in use.
- Removed product Microdata to prevent conflict with JSON-LD from WooCommerce 3.
- Prevent deprecation notice if Genesis Simple Sidebars is in use.
- The Genesis Featured Products widget now hides products with a price or sale price of ‘0’ if ‘hide free products’ is ticked.
- Prevent blank pages if WooCommerce Shop page is not set. (Thanks, Tim Jensen!)
- Prevent fatal error on WooCommerce pages if non-Genesis theme or mobile plugin such as WPtouch is active.
- Add support for Genesis Scripts to products. (Thanks, Graham Washbrook!)
- The shop page now uses the default site layout if “Default Layout set in Theme Settings” is selected.
- Show a notice instead of dying if WooCommerce is not active.
- Show a notice instead of failing silently if a Genesis child theme is not active.
- Use the default template for product oembeds.
- Show the Genesis archive headline and intro text on product taxonomy archives if set. Fall back to the archive name and description.
- Allow network activation on WordPress multisite networks.